Welcome to WordPress! This post contains important information. After you read it, you can make it private to hide it from visitors but still have the information handy for future reference.
First things first:
As a subscriber, you will receive an email every time an update is available (and only then). This will make it easier to keep your site up to date, and secure from evildoers.
When a new version is released, log in to the Dashboard and follow the instructions.
Upgrading is a couple of clicks!
Then you can start enjoying the WordPress experience:
- Edit your personal information at Users › Your Profile
- Start publishing at Posts › Add New and at Pages › Add New
- Browse and install plugins at Plugins › Add New
- Browse and install themes at Appearance › Add New Themes
- Modify and prettify your website’s links at Settings › Permalinks
- Import content from another system or WordPress site at Tools › Import
- Find answers to your questions at the WordPress Codex
To keep this post for reference, click to edit it, go to the Publish box and change its Visibility from Public to Private.
Thank you for selecting WordPress. We wish you happy publishing!
PS. Not yet subscribed for update notifications? Do it now!